- Zoom Link for our time together: https://zoom.us/j/2913641346 or bit.ly/NIVSG21 (same as Gathering link).
- Conference Start Time: Tuesday 5/18 at 9amHT/12pmPT/3pmET.
In your box there is a sage bundle from Prairie Edge & Sioux Trading Post. Please come prepared to join our zoom room with your sage ready to light in a place where you can light it safely so that we can participate in a smudging blessing ceremony all together. See smudging instructions here.
- Conference Meal Budget: We want these three days of our conference to feel restful and refreshing for you and your family. With that in mind, we've planned for you to be able to expense up to $150 for food/meals for your household during the conference. (Married households will get one $150 stipend, but will have a reduced conference price.) Please expense by June 3rd to Native Ministries Account # 771802
- Intro Slideshow Photo: If you haven't already sent Ivanna a photo to go with your milestone/ key moment/ highlight from this past year on your registration, please reply to this email with a photo for our intro slideshow by this Saturday 5/15- this will help us all get to know one another a little better and share some about our lives.
- Check out Beforehand: We would love for you to be able to watch this video about the World Christian Gathering of Indigenous People beforehand: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxfMkE1s6aw.
Also, you can check out our Native Ministry timeline online as well: https://www.nativeintervarsity.org/sg21-timeline.html
- Native Staff Gathering 21 Webpage- find schedule and other details, as well as information you may need throughout the conference here.
- Once the conference is underway, check the resource page for links and other info.
- Small Groups -- see the Resources page
For staff attending all the meetings: register here right away!
All are welcome to come Wednesday evening (at the normal Gathering time and place) without registering. If you aren't able to come to the Staff Gathering, perhaps you can still come to The Gathering. Please invite people!
Elder guests: If you inviting a Native elder to the Wednesday evening and it seems appropriate, please ask them to register at this link so we can send them a gift: http://bit.ly/SG21-elders
Send a Gift for Members of Your Small Group
As we look back, we want to receive the gift of where God has gone before and receive His gifts together going into the future of ministry. In the spirit of gift giving and receiving, we are going to have a gift exchange with your small group!
- Please get gifts for everyone in your small group, 4 others, and send them ahead of time.
- The gift should be something you feel reflects your heritage or place or is meaningful to you in some way. We will have a time in our small groups to share about the gifts we are giving to one another.
- Gifts should cost no more than $5 each. You can expense your gifts cost and shipping to Native Ministries.
- Gifts need to be sent in the mail by April 29th to Ivanna (she needs to receive them by May 6th to package them in our conference boxes.)
559 E. Covered Wagon Dr.
Tucson, AZ 85704.